Traditional Andalusian Gazpacho Recipe
When it comes to the heat you can also taste the traditional Andalusian gazpacho recipe that you can learn to prepare using old family recipes or looking in magazines or the internet.
With gazpachos happens as with other traditional recipes, since in each family there is an infallible recipe, but in general, they all have a common trunk that we hope to make clear with this post. We could do the same with the gazpachos since some will make adding this or that ingredient and others will see the use of some that are probably not included in this recipe.
In any case, what is undoubtedly is that this traditional Andalusian gazpacho recipe is going to come to the first and will like them much more than any of the packaged gazpachos, coming out also cheaper enough so do not wait any longer and start to prepare it.
For 6 people
- 1 kg Pear tomato
- 1 Italian green pepper
- 1 Cucumber
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 250 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g Loaf of hard loaf
- 250 ml Water
- 5 g Salt
- 50 ml Jerez Vinegar
How to Make Traditional Andalusian Gazpacho
- As we have said, in this of the gazpachos the thing goes in tastes.
- Although many families, it is never forgiven to add onion or red pepper to a gazpacho, the onion can sometimes be allowed very chopped as a garnish – not inside the crushed ingredients – but this point will surely be controversial because in other houses will be made with onion always.
- The red pepper is more delicate, since whenever you make Andalusian gazpachos must be made with green pepper that brings a peculiar flavor that does not fit with the sweet red meat fleshy. I say the same thing.
- There will be houses where it is usually done with red pepper, okay, but if you want to take care of it, try this recipe and leave the red pepper for other delicious dishes like the pepper salad.
- We chop all the ingredients indicated in the proportion that we have put and we add 250 ml of olive oil, 250 ml of water of the refrigerator and 50 ml of Sherry vinegar, crushing everything in the glass mixer. It is not necessary to peel the tomatoes or peppers because then we will go through the fine strainer.
- If you have a Thermomix type crusher you can put all the ingredients in the glass and crush them at maximum speed for 4 minutes to obtain a perfect texture.
- Once crushed, we pass the resulting gazpacho through the fine strainer, pressing with a ladle to leave a cream without skins or seeds and put it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours to cool well.
What to Accompany the Recipe of Traditional Andalusian Gazpacho
To enjoy the traditional Andalusian gazpacho recipe, it is advisable to cool the gazpacho well, leaving it for a couple of hours in the refrigerator, you can even do it overnight, taking care to cover it with a kitchen film so that it does not it does not oxidize or lose its vitamins.
To accompany the traditional Andalusian gazpacho remember that they cannot add ice as they do in some restaurants because they will be too watery, so calculate to make the gazpacho in time so that when they bring it to the table is very cold and at its point. Accompany it with some fried bread croutons.