Pizza Dough with Just Two Ingredients
When you wander aimlessly on the net sometimes you find something strange recipes that catch your attention immediately. Many people are curious by nature and cannot help feeling the imperative need to try them at home, especially when they seem extremely easy and fast. This recipe to make pizza dough with only two ingredients had to prove it yes or yes.
It has a trick, of course. We all know that a pizza dough is a bakery recipe that requires its minimum and its time if we want a good quality pizza. But sometimes, for a silly day, you can recognize that this recipe is worth, especially those nights of pizza whim when we want to calm the hunger in less than an hour. The ingredients are leavening flour and Greek yogurt.
Ingredients for 1 medium pizza
- 200 g of leavening flour (or 250 g of baking flour plus 1 and 1/2 teaspoon of chemical yeast and 3/4 teaspoon of fine salt),
- 240 ml of natural Greek yogurt (can be skimmed), tomato sauce, ham, mozzarella cheese, oregano and extra virgin olive oil.
How to Make Pizza Dough with Two Ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC. If we do not have flour with leavening incorporated type, prepare it first by sifting the baking flour with the yeast and salt. Place in a large bowl or in the glass of a robot with a kneading hook and add the Greek yogurt.
- Mix well until the ingredients are incorporated, adding a little more flour if it is very sticky. Knead a couple of minutes until a homogeneous, smooth and without lumps, slightly sticky but that detaches from the fingers when touching. Stretch on a greased baking sheet or with baking paper, lightly greasing the surface with olive oil so that it does not stick.
- It is advisable to leave it finite well; you can use a roller to achieve it. Cover with tomato sauce without reaching the edges, distribute cut ham into small pieces and add the crumbled mozzarella. Add oregano, a little oil and bake about 10-15 minutes or until the dough is browned and the cheese well melted.
- The truth is that this recipe is very easy to make and can be prepared in just 30 minutes. Other pizza recipes can take an hour or more, however, this quick-easy recipe is handy and perfect for unique moments with family or friends.
With these amounts, you get a medium pizza mass for a hungry or for sharing between two, perfect for a lazy dinner at home. We can serve it also in portions with more diners to complement a menu of pecking with more dishes, or to take it in the lunch along with a good salad.