Buffalo style chicken wings
The diversity of food and flavors in it has always been the most important when trying a good dish, it is for this reason that these wings are perfect and ideal. With a combination of spicy and sweet flavor, this dish is characterized, which can also be prepared with a soft texture or crisp, all depending on what your palate asks. On the other hand, these wings are seasoned with a fine Italian cheese that provides a creamy and inexplicable flavor. This dish also has a companion of celery perfect to dazzle the most exotic and juicy flavors.
- 2 1/2 lb. (12-15) chicken wings
- 1/4 c. Durkee red hot sauce
- 1 stick (1/2 c.) melted butter or margarine
- Celery sticks
- Blue cheese dip
How to Make Buffalo-style chicken wings
- Split wings at joint and discard tips.
- Arrange on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Cover wing pieces with sauce on both sides.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 1 hour, turning halfway through cooking time.
- Wings can be deep fried at 400 degrees for about 12 minutes and then dipped into the hot sauce until coated completely.
- Serve with celery and blue cheese dip.